September 5, 2011

Polka Pangs

Polka Dots
Cowl neck dress, $65
Nina Ricci tweed jacket, $2,325
Kate Spade leather heels, $325
FOSSIL sports watch, £135
Mastoloni drop earrings, $780

Kate Spade Bag, out of stock.


This outfit consists of the in-again polka dots. I prefer them in navy, for a softer touch than black gives. Also, the white jacket reminds of the tweed fad, without being too exclusive to the trend. What also has been a popular shoe style are the healed loafers, I found a nude pair from Kate Spade I quite liked. Throw on some simple pearls and a fun bag, and you are ready to go!

6 comments:

  1. i love that dotted cowl neck dress! i am your new follower! kisses!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice color for this bag. I always insisted on brown and black but in orange it looks so different.

    Follow me too if you want. http://theblondfashionmermaid.blogspot.com/

    xoxo from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dina and Maaike -

    Thank you so much for your comments! I will definitely follow you two :)

    I do love navy and orange ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that tweed jacket...I'm all about english prep!

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress actually all your picks are sweet love it.

    www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love polka dotts and recently got a dress too!


    it is so vintage like very elegant!!

    kisses <3

    caramellitsa

    *if you want you can send me your photo for the post i am working on see more here :

    http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com/2011/08/natural-beauty-projectwill-you-help-me.html

    ReplyDelete